Art of Lion king book

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Art of Lion king book

Postby kiliaarts » August 31st, 2015, 4:42 pm

Okay... So I saw the art of lion king small book on gumtree Aus for $15..... Mum wouldn't let me get it (21st is on the 12th of sept) any who's I sent it to mum hoping she'd say for me to get it nope didn't... Anyways I looked again yesterday and it was gone D; just the other mini art book they had with it. Who's rooting with me that mum bought it for me for my birthday despite the fact that she paid for my airfares and accomodation along with tlk Broadway tickets a month ago so I could see tlk Broadway in Melbourne for my birthday???

I hope she got it for me ~ ughhhhh it's a need to have. Anyways is it the same as the larger one? Just Palm sized?

Bonus~ she's doing a pride rock cake with tlk figures on it ughhhhhhh she's embracing my tlk madness ;3
kiliaarts

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Return to Lion King Marketplace