Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby LittleRolox3 » February 22nd, 2017, 2:17 pm

[quote="nathalie"]I find it odd how Clintons would get them first, and not Disney Store.
I know me, ill get them now, and if Disney Store does ever release them, ill get those too -_-[/quote]

story of my life. :busted:

even with that after the Easter tsums next release isnt till 21st march, i would rather get the posh paws ones that wait till then...but ill buy disneystore set too :p
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Kion » March 1st, 2017, 11:57 am

Pics of TLG tsum tsums have surfaced on twitter and on a couple of websites, and there are a few currently for sale on eBay. Clintons continuously tweet that they will be in stock soon.
Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby zerodix » March 2nd, 2017, 9:39 am

i ve seen them on facebook too. its only the 5 members of the lion guard so no janja jasiri tiifu or any other cool character. i'll pass.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Postby LittleRolox3 » March 2nd, 2017, 2:17 pm

these arrived this morning, very disappointed don't like them at all :roll:

17039091_1267700683311372_4173657852588762896_o.jpg
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby Gemini » March 2nd, 2017, 6:10 pm

Who are they even supposed to be? :oops2:

Also, if you really don't like them, I'll pay and take them off your hands. I love plushies, even if they're ridiculously off-model. lol
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Heeey-Kion » March 2nd, 2017, 6:47 pm

Join us as we welcome Kiara to the ranks of herpyderpy Kiara plushies!
Heeey-Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby LittleRolox3 » March 2nd, 2017, 9:24 pm

the annoying this is the heads are much bigger than the bodies and they just fall over. simba i can grow to love....kiara not so much
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby Heeey-Kion » March 2nd, 2017, 9:36 pm

Well, no one every accused Posh Paws of making attractive toys...
Heeey-Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby LittleRolox3 » March 10th, 2017, 12:40 pm

Disneystore UK have some new things, Love the Kion and Fuli Mirror

BeFunky Collage.jpg

For Disneystore Releasing TLG Tsums, wont be this month the next release here in the UK will be a re-release of beauty and the beast. clintons are still delayed getting stock but Toys R US stores have them
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby Marizzle » March 13th, 2017, 12:52 pm

^ I love the mirrors and the wall clock. It's great to know that Disney is investing in home decorations! Are they exclusive to the UK in the European zone, though? I hope not. :pout:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace