Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby nathalie » March 16th, 2017, 7:15 pm

Tsums are now in stock at Clintons, got mine 2 days ago. But no Fuli though ... (yet)
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby nathalie » March 31st, 2017, 11:25 am

Annoying, Clintons Rugby had the TLG tsums in stock on March 14th, but ever since then, they still do not have Fuli *grrrrr*
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MooLion » April 14th, 2017, 9:46 pm

(If you haven't already seen and snapped them up: ) Anyone watching for the tsums at Clintons, they had quite a few Fuli's in my local, so might be they're now at yours.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby nathalie » April 15th, 2017, 9:05 am

Sent my boyfriend out last week, and still nothing, or hopefully they came and were sold out.
I won't be back in the UK untill April 26th, so hopefully I'll be able to find them somewhere.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby Lynx » April 30th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Any word on LG Tsums in the US? They've started to leak from China on eBay, but beyond that no word that I've seen.
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kion » May 9th, 2017, 1:03 pm

Does anybody have any news about when TLG series 4 blind bags will be out in the UK?

So far I've collected the rare ones from each series and I really need to try and get the rare silver Beshte from Series 4.

Help! Haha :)
Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby nalafan1 » May 9th, 2017, 1:20 pm

well i emailed flair and just play cause I'm waiting for series 4 as well and they told me that they will be available in the uk sometime in july.
nalafan1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nathalie » May 9th, 2017, 1:53 pm

That's a long wait, the other series were there straight away.
Asda Rugby did a "roll back" on series 3 after they had been gone there for a while.

The Entertainer both Rugby & Birmingham are still on series 2.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby nalafan1 » May 9th, 2017, 2:10 pm

yeah the entertainer in Thanet and in thurrock are series 2 as well and other shops like tesco and asda are series 3.
nalafan1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LittleRolox3 » May 11th, 2017, 10:46 pm

71AultLsRsL._SL1200_.jpg

714jVcwR8NL._SL1200_.jpg

these are now available on Amazon, not in stock though but you can preorder i expect these to be out in retailers soon. theres also a zuka zama figure set. no pics yet
3242.JPG
3242.JPG (58.17 KiB) Viewed 2804 times
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace