Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby CatchTheRain » December 4th, 2016, 7:32 am

I need more Kion merch!!
I like Kovu.
CatchTheRain

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amber
Pride Points: 4

Postby AmaniTheLion1996 » December 10th, 2016, 4:13 am

[quote="Jammy"]Hopefully they won't have baby stuff, since it's aimed at young children. I just want figures for my desk and many plushes for my bed. I really need to see if I have any disney stores near by.

I hope you don't have to travel far, Prescott! That would suck. Sadly I'll probably have to make an out of town trip, all I have here is a walmart. :([/quote]

They do have plushies & figures. The only baby stuff they make for The Lion Guard are diapers & clothing. Other than that, they make plenty of stuff that adults can enjoy. The only exceptions to the clothes are a Kion hat at the Disney Store & personalization Shop.
AmaniTheLion1996

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

kuishi na basi kuishi

Pride Points: 0

Postby moonsugar33 » December 10th, 2016, 5:00 am

I still want a Kion sippy cup to drink champagne out of, but they're getting really hard to get hold of if you're not in the States :t
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Gaze » December 10th, 2016, 8:17 pm

had a dream the other night that I went to Target and they had suddenly stocked a bunch of new TLG merchandise, including some beautifully detailed and accurate Nuka and Kovu figures. that was disappointing to wake up from.....hopefully it was a prophetic dream!

in other news, I was at Grocery Outlet the other day (for those who are unfamiliar: it's a grocery chain that sells discounted products) and saw a TLG figure set containing the Kion, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, and Kiara blind bag figures for $9.99. didn't buy it cuz I wasn't sure it'd be worth it to drop 10 bucks when all I wanted was the Kiara figure, but that's the first time I've seen TLG stuff in a discount place like that, so thought it was interesting.

really hoping the wave 4 blind bags will pop up around here ASAP! looked at the wiki page for them last night and am sooo excited to get Battle Janja, Simba, Nala, Cheezi and of course Jasiri!! best wave so far I think
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby gothprincesskiara » December 11th, 2016, 6:43 am

New TLG party stuff has been added to Party City take a look at what they have
http://www.partycity.com/search.do?query=lion+guard+
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby HasiraKali » December 11th, 2016, 8:15 pm

I want one of those plastic cups. I use them as juice and milk cups for breakfast. My Phineas and Ferb one is getting a little worn...
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Nilla » December 28th, 2016, 10:54 pm

The Janja Plush got restocked on the disney store website! and there's free shipping for one more hour! I'm tempted to buy 2 since its 2 for $16 each (although i have no need for 2)
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby moonsugar33 » December 29th, 2016, 6:56 am

Janja/Kion plush combos are being listed on eBay for ~$200 still. If you feel like snapping some up for some easy dollars while at the same time sending obvious signals to Disney that we love hyena characters, maybe they'll release Jasiri!
moonsugar33

Pride Points: 9

Postby LittleRolox3 » December 31st, 2016, 7:21 pm

Posh paws have released a kiara plush
http://se7j-r.deviantart.com/art/Lion-G ... -653270646

havent seen her in any UK stores yet probably in the new year
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby LittleRolox3 » January 1st, 2017, 8:25 pm

sorry for the double post... found a few new lionguard books on amazon, bunga the babysitter could be a season 2 episode
Attachments
3.PNG
3.PNG (30.6 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
2.PNG
2.PNG (32.41 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
1.PNG
1.PNG (26.9 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace