What did you just buy?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: What did you just buy?

Postby Gaze » October 18th, 2016, 8:53 am

oooh I need that thimble set! and so jealous of your Ed action figure, LOL

well, I didn't buy it, but I ALMOST did: saw a Simba rocker at goodwill. you know, like, for little kids to sit on and ride. it had a pretty ugly face but it honestly just became more endearing to me the more I looked, and I was tempted. in the end I didn't feel like asking for a price check, lmao. but here's a pic I found on google --
wonder if it would've been worth it
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Nilla » October 18th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Thanks!

And you should've asked, that's so cool, I really like it!
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby zerodix » October 22nd, 2016, 9:02 am

in Kopenhagen i bought this
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Jammy » October 24th, 2016, 6:00 am

I got Dojo, Battle Fuli, and Roaring Kion blind bags today when I went out. Also scored a pillowcase and a Nala plush at Goodwill! Successful trip.
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby nathalie » October 24th, 2016, 6:59 am

I was at Disneyland Resort for my birthday, and bought myself something, hehe.
This Mufasa/Simba print they sell there.
https://www.facebook.com/14580618677407 ... =3&theater
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby HasiraKali » October 25th, 2016, 2:33 am

I found a red TLK shirt at Walmart yesterday in the men's section. It has that old school group clipart on it.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Nilla » November 4th, 2016, 9:58 pm

I got the Kovu and Kiara Jemini factory prototypes I ordered! I love them, they're one of a kind!

The Gang's all here!
Nilla

Postby Marizzle » November 4th, 2016, 11:20 pm

[quote="Nilla"]I got the Kovu and Kiara Jemini factory prototypes I ordered! I love them, they're one of a kind!

Image[/quote]
OMG, I actually have a Kiara of these (I don't have Kovu, though) and had NO idea from when or who it was. Thanks for clearing that up! :D

How much did you pay for this set, actually? Just asking 'cause I'd like to have an idea of how much they're worth...personal curiosity, really. :chuckle:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Nilla » November 4th, 2016, 11:28 pm

do you have these exact ones? not these with the embroidered eyes?
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/ ... 4u66ua.jpg

If so aww... :( I was under the impression that they were actual prototypes used in preproduction. I purchased these from someone who got them in a factory in hong kong on ebay for $12.20, but I probably would have payed more.
Nilla

Postby Elton John » November 4th, 2016, 11:31 pm

The kovu plush looks..nice.

Better than most official ones I have seen.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace