Post New Merch Here!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Post New Merch Here!

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 15th, 2016, 3:02 pm

[quote="The Lionvengers"]I like the idea but not how it lazily reused one of Simba's kingdom hearts 2 models.[/quote]

well think of it this way to me its says, Your a Harry Potter fan and Lion King is your Happiest thought and your also a Kingdom hearts fan, snd s lion king fan, so why not? ive been waiting for them to do one like this, and I will take it.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Kion » December 22nd, 2016, 3:52 pm

Hey guys - my mate bought me some light and sound tsum tsums of Simba and Pumba - they are bigger than the usual ones. She bought them in Asda (my local one didn't have any)

can't find any info about these online at all, so wondering how they were for sale.
Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby nathalie » December 24th, 2016, 10:54 am

I also don't think it's mentioned yet, but the squishy tsum tsum (the tiny vinyl ones) have a Mufasa & Simba one too! And if you're lucky a rare Pumbaa.
You can buy these either in a pack of 3 or just seperate.
Mufasa & Simba are not together in a pack of 3, but I did find both seperate. The pack always comes with a surprise vinyl, so could be if you buy Mufasa, that Simba is the surprise? hehe

They are from the new metallic series.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby LittleRolox3 » December 31st, 2016, 7:26 pm

Primark have a few new things in including a tracksuit and this throw its £6 and super warm
Attachments
15824469_1187160108017439_1955329186_o.jpg
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 2nd, 2017, 3:05 am

I don't follow Tsum Tsum news so I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Sainsbury's have Series 4 triple packs in. Got a few packs for the mini and large figures, and my mother managed to get the medium Nala in one of the packs too! :)

nalatsums.jpg
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby nathalie » January 4th, 2017, 10:34 pm

*sigh*
Was in the UK for 2 weeks. Went to Primark in Margate, Birmingham & Coventry, no blankets :(
Will give it another go in 2 weeks in Coventry when I'll be back in the UK for a few days.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby zerodix » January 4th, 2017, 11:01 pm

my plane just landed back in holland after a week in london! primark there had payamas (longsleeve and short) but the lionkingest place to be was the disney store at oxford street! they have a kion statue in their store!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Postby Kion » July 3rd, 2017, 2:57 pm

New Simba blanket at Primark (UK), a 'tropical' design.
A new Romero Britto Simba is coming out this year apparently. He looks like he has the cutest whiskers and is in a pouncing position.
There's Lion King Crossy Roads figures out now to collect (8 so far, and apparently the next series will feature a Scar figure).

Still no news in the UK on the series 4 Lion Guard blind bags, which really sucks because I'm collecting all the rare metallic ones and want to finish the set.
Kion

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby KiovuLove » July 4th, 2017, 8:39 pm

But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 5th, 2017, 5:25 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"]Hot Topic has some new things!

Floral summer dress:
http://www.hottopic.com/product/disney- ... -lion-king

New earrings set:

New backpack (I WANT THISSSSSS):

Compact mirror:

New simba charm (tempted):
http://www.hottopic.com/product/disney- ... -lion-king[/quote]

i looove that dress! Dont think i would have the confidence to wear it. shame its an online exclusive but i would have tried it on anyway :p
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace