Post New Merch Here!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Post New Merch Here!

Postby KiovuLove » July 27th, 2015, 1:03 am

That's good you have friends who can help. But honestly ones I've seen are close to price. But your right, shipping is a pain :/
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 27th, 2015, 8:29 pm

I have friends who I could ask, but... I always feel so awkward these days. Probably because there's always something new being released in the US, and I feel terrible for hounding them every other day for it :eep:

For those in the UK, keep an eye out in your local discount stores - They seem to be getting Lion King books in for cheap!
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 27th, 2015, 9:46 pm

Disneystore UK have the jewelled simba ornament. which i think i get on payday
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby nathalie » July 28th, 2015, 2:05 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]Disneystore UK have the jewelled simba ornament. which i think i get on payday[/quote]

I have that! (thank God for much less then original price)

It's really beautiful.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 28th, 2015, 3:02 pm

I've seen that so many times before, and someone even offered to buy me it as a gift (which I politely declined)... Eh, I just don't like it honestly. I love the base figure , but the crystals... They spoil it for me. I don't care for sticking shinies all over something like that :grumpy:

Here's hoping a reject will pass through on Taobao sometime lacking the crystals - I'll get it then :lol:
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Shadowfax » July 29th, 2015, 8:21 pm

Just a heads up, there are two awesome lion king t-shirt designs on qwertee today :)

www.qwertee.com

Just thought I'd share :B
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby nathalie » July 30th, 2015, 9:13 am

Thing is with the Arribas figurine, the price changes depending where you buy it.

In Disneyland Paris = 125 €
Disney Store UK = 141 € (100 £)
Disney Store US = 113 € (125 $)

I got it from the US Disney Store, a friend got it for me, and with certain discounts off they were offering at the time, I only payed 73 €.

Here's an up-close picture of mine, I think it looks much better for real, then on the stock-photo.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 30th, 2015, 11:38 am

The Jewels are way OTT for me, not a fan of them. he's cute though
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby nathalie » July 30th, 2015, 1:16 pm

I honestly don't really pay that much attention to the jewels, haha.
The picture was with flash, so most of them sparkle, so I do love taking him out of the box sometimes and hold him into the light *lol*
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 30th, 2015, 1:47 pm

haha

ive known this guy is coming out for months, but forgot to link it lol he comeso ut in september

https://www.enescobusiness.com/product/ ... e=&from=fn
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace