Post New Merch Here!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Post New Merch Here!

Postby KiovuLove » July 5th, 2017, 5:28 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]

i looove that dress! Dont think i would have the confidence to wear it. shame its an online exclusive but i would have tried it on anyway :p[/quote]

I know right? It doesn't look like it'd be that flattering :/ I'd love to try it on and see though
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Kion » October 7th, 2017, 2:25 am

Just been to Asda (UK), they had series 2 Ooshies blind bags - got Simba, Timon and Pumba. They are very cute! :) basically pencil topper Ooshies.

There’s also some mini TLK Disney emoji things that come in something called #chatpack

New musical Simba tsum tsum that plays circle of life when you touch hid paw, sold on disneystore.

Disneystore also have a new Timon and Pumba Xmas ornament.
Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby nathalie » October 17th, 2017, 10:37 pm

I seen the Oohsies at Asda, but only saw princesses, so didn't had a closer look to everything. Didn't know it has Lion King in them.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Gaze » July 2nd, 2019, 3:18 am

time to revive an ancient thread! any collectors lurking here still?

there's some new japanese TLK figures coming out, by Banpresto, from their "Fluffy Puffy" line.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Farren » July 2nd, 2019, 3:54 pm

Ooh, those Banpresto figures are really nice! I'd definitely love to have them for my collection, especially Scar and the hyenas.
Farren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Socks
Pride Points: 6

Postby LittleRolox3 » August 21st, 2019, 10:04 pm

68739592_495686401268268_4544198544470310912_n.jpg

i got this takara tomy arts Scar in the mail today! they also do cub simba and nala and i believe someone else? He only cmae out about 2 weeks ago in japan. sooo adorable :D !
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to Lion King Marketplace