the lion king store Holland upens up now

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

the lion king store Holland upens up now

Postby zerodix » June 19th, 2015, 6:34 pm

hya, I have a lot of figurines for sale, also do I have a snowglobe of Pride Rock for sale.
I live in Holland, and the items I will sell are to be picked at my home.
What do I have (I will post pictures as soon as I can)

Various bullyland figurines, all characters.
PVC statuesses of the first movies' characters
some books, all in Dutch.

I also have self made letter boxes which I stylized into TLK and SP with backgrounds.
The outsides of these 3 letter boxes are painted pink.

If interested, I will post pictures. Price is the highest bid. I will post 1 item per sale each week. Starting when I uploaded the pictures of these items to my new laptop.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Re: the lion king store Holland upens up now

Postby nathalie » June 21st, 2015, 8:05 am

Where in Holland is this?
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby SimbaPrescott » June 21st, 2015, 6:57 pm

I think zerodix means that they're opening up their shop here.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby nathalie » June 21st, 2015, 7:56 pm

I understood that, but since this is an international board, and he says stuff needs to be picked up at his place, it would be handy to say where-abouts in The Netherlands that would be (doesn't have to say his actual hometown, maybe a bigger city near him).
As I for example, I live only 10 minutes from the Dutch border (so who knows, if he has something I'd like).
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby zerodix » June 22nd, 2015, 3:33 pm

well, I don't want to give my exact adress on a forum, but I live at the west coast of holland, near the cities Leiden, the Hague. if someone is interested, please send me a personal message.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Return to Lion King Marketplace