Favorite Items from your Collections

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Favorite Items from your Collections

Postby Marie29200 » September 4th, 2018, 7:31 pm

Hello, Kiovu Love, I would like to know where do you find your Disney Tails bobblehead simba ?
You've got a beautiful collection ! =)
Marie29200

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby mamaprince » July 28th, 2019, 7:07 am

Mine so far is my Douglas Cub Simba plush that I will be getting soon from a friend of mine. He was my grail. I have other favorites in my collection as well, of course.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Vitanilioness » August 24th, 2020, 12:33 pm

My favorite are the Jemini Kovu and Kiara pyjamabag and the Disneystore Sarabi statue
-Remember who you are-
Vitanilioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Lion King Marketplace