Fifa 2014 Brazil

Re: Fifa 2014 Brazil

Postby FlipMode » June 23rd, 2014, 4:43 pm

[quote="juhouh"]It's surprising that USA is doing so well. I thought they suck more than Finland when it comes to football :P[/quote]

IKR England were pretty terrible, even though we had a pretty fierce group fixture.
What's the difference between an upside down cup of water and England guys?... The water stays in the cup longer. Thank you!

Ugh.
So how bout dat Tour De France...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby MooLion » June 25th, 2014, 11:32 am

[quote]What's the difference between an upside down cup of water and England guys?... The water stays in the cup longer.[/quote]

Ha!

I haven't been following the World Cup as I have in previous years. Didn't even watch a full England game due to other commitments (and sleep need), and there they go anyway, before things get exciting.

I don't know who's doing really well. Now England are out I may route for Italy as I got them in a work sweepstake. I might at least watch the final game... if nothing else is happening.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 25th, 2014, 12:35 pm

So far we're doing fine.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby MalibuTrashDog » June 25th, 2014, 9:21 pm

Nah man Italy and England are out of the game.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby MooLion » June 25th, 2014, 10:51 pm

^ Italy are, too? Bum, that's my main sweepstake gone. Wonder if the other two 'unlikely' teams are still in...
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Previous

Return to The Den