Staff Feedback?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Staff Feedback?

Postby Moka » June 12th, 2010, 5:14 am

The staff have discussed this and we believe it could be somewhat useful. I will begin writing a little script where people can send anonymous feedback for the site and/or staff.

I really don't think this should be used as a formal complaint system though. I believe it should be used for commenting on what should be improved or complimenting what we are doing well.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby MalibuTrashDog » June 12th, 2010, 1:25 pm

That sounds cool Moka. Making it anonymous is a good idea, just in case a member submits something and no one likes them, then you can't be racist against them because no one knows who did it. I have seen some member discrimination, it's subtle, but it's there.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Moka » June 13th, 2010, 6:59 am

Okay, I have finished writing it. You can view it/use it here: http://www.mylionking.com/feedback/

I was a bit reluctant to share the link because lo and behold...it's using the new (potential) MLK template ^^ I would greatly appreciate feedback on it, Hah. Let me know if anyone is having problems with either the feedback system or the new template.
Moka

Postby Shade » June 13th, 2010, 7:34 am

The new site template looks pretty awesome. :) Although I will miss the old template, I think the new one fits well with the current template of the forums. ^^
^Made by Taka

Spoiler: show
THE GAME

"I'm the only one who's gonna die when it's time for me to die. So let me live my life the way I want to."
-Jimi Hendrix
Shade

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SnowyCheetah » June 13th, 2010, 2:57 pm

Wow Moka that looks awesome! :)

...does one need to be logged in with an account to submit something? Also, is it you, or the entire staff, who is able to view those? Because if it's the entire staff then complaints about the staff could get deleted before they're seen by you :P

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Simbaholikov » June 13th, 2010, 3:09 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]
Also, is it you, or the entire staff, who is able to view those? Because if it's the entire staff then complaints about the staff could get deleted before they're seen by you :P[/quote]

'All submissions are sent directly to the founder of My Lion King and not stored any other place.'
Like it says in the link ;)
And that looks really good Moka :) Definitely looks more professional ^^
Last edited by Simbaholikov on June 13th, 2010, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simbaholikov

Postby SnowyCheetah » June 13th, 2010, 4:39 pm

Whoops lol... ^^"

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Moka » June 13th, 2010, 10:19 pm

No, you don't have to be logged in. That's why it's anonymous :)
Moka

Postby RayCat » June 16th, 2010, 5:23 pm

Brilliant job Moka =D I think this'll be very useful!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To