New Smilies, Yes?, No?, Maybe?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: New Smilies, Yes?, No?, Maybe?

Postby Annie » February 1st, 2010, 3:43 pm

Image Extatic?
Image Dreamy/sleepy?
Image Yuk/omg/wow?
Image Sowwy

Any of these look good?
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby RayCat » February 1st, 2010, 7:25 pm

Hey, that's a good idea! I love that exstatic one x3
And what about these?
Image <--- Huh?
Image <--- Happy?
Image <--- proud smile? (or something along those lines)
Image<--- Grr?
Image <--- another evil smiley?
Only maybe we could shrink them a little XD
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Simba » February 1st, 2010, 9:04 pm

hmmmm, I could contribute some of the smilies from my forums.

Image bazurk
Image omg/holy crap/whoa
Image stalking
Image free
Image sing
Image salute
Image smelly
Image kung fu
Image nom/munch/eat
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Mike » February 1st, 2010, 9:25 pm

Cute smiley suggestions ^.^ Poor Zazu XD
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 2nd, 2010, 10:04 pm

Ok, now is my turn, here are some smilies that I work on

ImageHa
ImageEww/Disgust 2
ImageShock/
ImageAnnoyed
ImageAhh
ImageCrazy
ImageMan/Confident 2
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby LadyAnette » February 2nd, 2010, 10:50 pm

This is going to be epic, lol. ;)
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » February 3rd, 2010, 6:49 am

Okay guys I was able to add most of the submitted smilies ^^

If you don't find them all at first, its because smilies now have pages when you click view more smilies. :P
Here they are...

:annoyed: :bazurk: :confident: :confused2: :crazy: :devious: :disgust: :dreamy: :ecstatic: :excited2: :freedom: :grr5: :huh3: :kungfu: :nehneh: :nom: :omg: :omg2: :puhleeez: :shock: :sing: :smelly: :sowwy: :stalk:

Thank you everyone who submitted smilies ^^
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby LadyAnette » February 3rd, 2010, 7:18 am

Ah loves it! :excited2: Thank you, Moka! :devious: :crazy: :dreamy: :ecstatic: :kungfu:
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby Annie » February 3rd, 2010, 4:18 pm

:dreamy: yey! Thankyou Moka!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 3rd, 2010, 10:01 pm

That's cool, Thanks soo much Moka :) :excited:
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To