New Smilies, Yes?, No?, Maybe?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: New Smilies, Yes?, No?, Maybe?

Postby Moka » February 10th, 2016, 5:32 am

Added! :angryjasiri: :concern: :egojasiri: :growljasiri: :happyjasiri: :kiaraohyeah: :kionannoyed: :kiongrin: :kiongrin2: :kionwhat: :nalasmile: :ohno: :peacefulzazu: :puppyeyes: :saywut: :serious: :smilekion: :worriedbeshte: :zuricool:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Tsuki » February 10th, 2016, 6:43 pm

Loving the Jasiri ones :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » July 18th, 2016, 2:52 am

dastardly.png
:dastardly:
dastardly.png (9.49 KiB) Viewed 7047 times

Makucha.png
:makucha:
Makucha.png (9.55 KiB) Viewed 7047 times
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby KionScar » July 23rd, 2016, 2:08 am

Hi guys… do you have this Scar in the smilies mess somewhere yet? 8-)

KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby PrincessKiara » August 3rd, 2016, 6:00 pm

[quote="Moka"]Added! :angryjasiri: :concern: :egojasiri: :growljasiri: :happyjasiri: :kiaraohyeah: :kionannoyed: :kiongrin: :kiongrin2: :kionwhat: :nalasmile: :ohno: :peacefulzazu: :puppyeyes: :saywut: :serious: :smilekion: :worriedbeshte: :zuricool:[/quote]

These are great, I love the new Kiara and Nala ones, and the peaceful Zazu is really cute. The Jasiri ones are great as well, thanks for adding them, Moka!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby CrazyNuka » March 29th, 2019, 1:07 am

Added some new smilies! :3

Image :jasiricute:
Image :nukawkward:
Image :nukareally:
Image :scarevillaugh:
Image :ghostscar:
Image :ziraimpressed:

Hope you like! ^^
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby rachel » March 29th, 2019, 3:21 pm

I like the smiles alot
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Postby CrazyNuka » March 30th, 2019, 6:13 am

Thanks, Rachel! Glad you like them! :D
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Postby Elton John » March 30th, 2019, 6:15 pm

they aren’t showing up....
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby CrazyNuka » April 29th, 2019, 4:32 pm

Oh really? O.O It showing up for me as does Rachel. ^^ Hmmm.
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To