Post issue

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Post issue

Postby SimbasMate » March 15th, 2017, 2:32 pm

Okay, this is odd but this has happened to me twice now.

As soon as I reached 20K posts, some of my posts had disappeared. The actual posts I made were still there, but my post number was back at 1990 something. After posting a bit again it went back to normal, but this morning I realized it has gone back to 19800's again.

Is this happening to anyone else? I'm just so confused. :?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Re: Post issue

Postby Regulus » March 15th, 2017, 8:06 pm

Wait. So people actually care about how many posts the forum says they have?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby FlipMode » March 15th, 2017, 11:50 pm

Its very obviously because of Moka's terrible management style.
#blamemoka

Post counts should be lowered anyway, some people here would have ten instead of ten thousand

water
milk
browsing mlk
whining about my life
^this
ditto
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Azdgari » March 16th, 2017, 4:03 am

Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby Azdgari » March 16th, 2017, 4:07 am

FOLLOW UP: I may have misinterpreted the title.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 16th, 2017, 4:13 am

Oh

My

God
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Gemini » March 16th, 2017, 6:15 am

[quote="Azdgari"]FOLLOW UP: I may have misinterpreted the title.[/quote]

Excuse me now but I believe that's a double post, which is not allowed without a pass. If you post in here and your meter runs out then you have to repost elsewhere in the den for a certain amount of time before you're allowed back on this block.

I'm sorry, Az, but I'm going to have to write you a citation. If you don't want to challenge it in forum court, then we're looking at a $500 fine or 6 months prison time.

This site is real srs bsns and not to be taken lightly.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby SimbasMate » March 16th, 2017, 2:39 pm

Holy crap, people. I was just asking a simple question for the staff. And I honestly don't care how many posts I have, I was just wondering why it kept changing all the time.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Marizzle » March 16th, 2017, 2:58 pm

This issue has already been solved, so this topic is now locked as requested by thread creator.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Return to Feedback & How-To