Foes list

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Foes list

Postby Panda-chan » January 22nd, 2017, 6:09 am

I was messing around with the UCP and got this error when I tried to add a staff member to my foes list:
[quote]You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list.[/quote]
Is there any way this could be removed? Or could someone explain why we aren't allowed to add mods/admins to our foes list if we want to ignore their posts?
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Re: Foes list

Postby WildSimba » January 22nd, 2017, 6:11 am

Yeah like, what if I legitimately don't like one as a person and want them to be a foe because I don't consider them a friend, then what? Do I have to comply with every silly little rule on this entire forum just cause I can't add them to my foes list, can't I just like, ignore my problems like a normal human being, and hide and boil on the hell that bubbles eternally inside of me? I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby FlipMode » January 22nd, 2017, 9:32 am

You're my foe, Bananda. :)

And that KingKivuli, I'd love to be able to hide all the posts he makes... the joke here is that he doesn't post much anymore

Okay but to make an actual reply to the thread...Yeah I tried to do that as well. I mean staff can still send us PM even if we did add them to the foe list so I don't see what the problem would be either really. They are just as capable of posting garbage that I don't want to see as any other member.

Not everybody wants to read what you are thinking, feeling, doing, eating, whining about, what time you went to sleep, what time you woke up, what time it is where you are or that you drank water fifteen times today.
And yeah I know I could just scroll past those kinds of posts but then you're still seeing them right? It'd be easier to just be able to hide those posts entirely which is the point.
Nothing against those people who do that a lot but it'd just be nice to have the option, y'know? :)
Last edited by Ninaroja on January 27th, 2017, 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Information withdrawn on request
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 22nd, 2017, 10:36 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]
Not everybody wants to read what you are thinking, feeling, doing, eating, whining about, what time you went to sleep, what time you woke up, what time it is where you are or that you drank water fifteen times today.
And yeah I know I could just scroll past those kinds of posts but then you're still seeing them right? It'd be easier to just be able to hide those posts entirely which is the point.
Nothing against those people who do that a lot but it'd just be nice to have the option, y'know? :)[/quote]

This.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Troll Berserker » January 25th, 2017, 9:18 pm

Because you might miss some important announcements and verbal warnings if you pud mods on ignore.
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Regulus » January 26th, 2017, 3:47 am

I think it's pretty silly to click on the "What are you drinking right now" thread, and expect not to find people posting that they're drinking water fifteen times.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Moka » January 26th, 2017, 8:11 am

[quote="Troll Berserker"]Because you might miss some important announcements and verbal warnings if you pud mods on ignore.[/quote]

[quote="Regulus"]I think it's pretty silly to click on the "What are you drinking right now" thread, and expect not to find people posting that they're drinking water fifteen times.[/quote]

For these obvious reasons/workarounds, locked.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Return to Feedback & How-To