A few concerns about the state of this community

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: A few concerns about the state of this community

Postby Gemini » December 9th, 2016, 5:47 am

[quote="Timon the great"]^None of those posts are about Timon. I was clearly meaning them in general. I was simply replying to what it means no worries quoted me on, as it is relevant to this thread.[/quote]

Not really. IMNW responded because you basically already derailed the thread and ignored several people's posts.

Look, I don't know what your deal is but this is kind of nonsensical. Nothing in your posts has addressed Amanda, the recent banning of members, the serious rules violations or the miscommunications between members and staff. Which is literally what this entire thread is about.

If you want to post in relation to that - great. Go ahead. We'd like to see other perspectives on that problem.

If not - there are other sections of the forum that are better suited. This one isn't it. In the meantime we are trying to stay on topic and you are making that very difficult right now, dude.

This is honestly starting to get frustrating.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Azdgari » December 9th, 2016, 6:22 am

Guys, I'm honestly fed up with this.

It takes a lot to get me angry, which I think everyone on here knows, and I'm not one for drama but I've hit my limit. Signatures are a huge part of how we express our individuality here, they're intrinsic to our identity and 275x575 is absolutely not big enough for my drunk MSPaint KovuxNala masterpiece. Which gets to the heart of the issue: I don't like looking at this damn chatbox. Can we put it at the bottom, or maybe move it to a fortified bunker ten clicks away from the homepage? I have a pathological thing where I just -have- to respond to everything that annoys me instead of ignoring it, and the stress totally throws off my tennis game. And that takes us to the crux of the matter: the world issues forum. People disagree there, and it makes me uncomfortable. Why can't we ever talk about something soothing like religion?

Kopa is Simba's true son. TLK 1.5 was the best in the trilogy.

Kitva Hyperlink has been the real admin this whole time.

Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Moka » December 9th, 2016, 7:23 am

^ lol

Hilarious, and since no one will be able to top that, I'm closing this thread now. It's done. There's only one winner.

Your parents lied to you.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To