Screenshots

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Screenshots

Postby Tsuki » June 24th, 2016, 10:23 pm

Hey!!

Just thought I'd post this to see if an idea I had was good or not.

On another forum I'm a member of, there is a thread where people can request certain screenshots from the TV series the forum is based on. I was just curious to see whether people thought it would be good to make a thread on this forum too under the graphics part of the forum. I know there are a few sites out there that provide screenshots but I thought it may be an easier way for graphic designers and artists to get hold of the certain shots they are after from TLK, TLK2, TLK3 and TLG.

Sorry I'm rambling but what do you think?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Re: Screenshots

Postby FlipMode » June 24th, 2016, 11:52 pm

The site already has a really good collection of screen grabs from the films. I'm not sure if you've seen it before but you can find them here:
http://www.mylionking.com/gallery/
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Tsuki » June 25th, 2016, 12:13 am

Oh aye I've seen :). I just wasn't sure if it was worth doing this. But if not no worries :).
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » June 25th, 2016, 12:51 am

As far as TLG, perhaps some shots of it can be added there or maybe we could make a sticky thread in the TLG section for screenshots?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » June 25th, 2016, 1:57 am

Sounds good :). Yeh it was just a suggestion to see what others think :3
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Return to Feedback & How-To