Block User posts.

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Block User posts.

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 5:39 pm

All these people trying to get me down by crushing their beloved chat box.

Here's one example:

[quote]
All it takes it some whiny b!tch to ruin everything for everyone else because they can't take a second to scroll past something they don't want to see, thanks jackass. :roll: Why don't you bugger off to a RP forum that caters more to your needs. Apologies that people's "private chats" interrupt you my Lord we'll try harder for you not to see anything except your RPs, piss off I don't think anyone actually gives a damn about you here.
[/quote]

I would like to not see any of their posts and hide them only from my view. (Everyone else could still view.)

Is there some button I can use?

Please, no spamming in this topic & keep it civil.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Re: Block User posts.

Postby it means no worries » June 10th, 2016, 5:52 pm

Hide every message that you don't like, and only do it for you? Yes your royal highness! Anything else your royal highness?
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 5:55 pm

[quote="it means no worries"]Hide every message that you don't like, and only do it for you? Yes your royal highness! Anything else your royal highness?[/quote]

I'm just saying, give a option to hide people posts that you don't want to see.
Last edited by Braveheart on June 10th, 2016, 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » June 10th, 2016, 5:56 pm

Yep :) if you go to the user control panel and go to "Friends And Foes" then you can add individual members to your foe list and their posts will be hidden by default. You can click on their post to reveal it, though.

As for the quote you posted, that's on your pride points. I'm not so sure about hiding that, but if you go into Pride Point settings you can disable or make your comments only visible to yourself :)

But just FYI: you can't add staff members to your foe list. I guess its just in case they have an important announcement or something.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 5:58 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]Yep :) if you go to the user control panel and go to "Friends And Foes" then you can add individual members to your foe list and their posts will be hidden by default. You can click on their post to reveal it, though.

As for the quote you posted, that's on your pride points. I'm not so sure about hiding that, but if you go into Pride Point settings you can disable or make your comments only visible to yourself :)

But just FYI: you can't add staff members to your foe list. I guess its just in case they have an important announcement or something.[/quote]

Thanks, I didn't know that. I will give you a PP tommorrow if my points hasn't been down to 0.

Oh and I notice that -PP from staff also is not visible. Strange indeed.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Postby Ninaroja » June 10th, 2016, 6:22 pm

Alrighty, the question has been answered. Locking this now :)

~Ninaroja
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to Feedback & How-To