Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby SuperBabySimba » December 22nd, 2010, 12:13 am

I'd say 350px height would still be too heigh seeing to the 800x600 resolution because that'd be over half of their screen space + would really be only 1,5 avatars smaller than the previous height and thus barely noticable anyway. And zooming out...? Doesn't that also make the font and everything a whole lot smaller? What about those users who have a bad eye vision?
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby Panda-chan » December 22nd, 2010, 12:13 am

[quote="Ushujaa"][quote="supersimba"] truth often hurts man[/quote]

Well as far as i'm concerned you're just a troll who isn't even willing to show his real face because he's afraid he'll be banned... in my eyes nothing you say is truth since you're unwilling to show your true face, or if you're an already banned member.... why do you care?[/quote]
Dude, lay off. This is a legit member who has a very good point. I hope that's not the reason you want him banned...? :roll:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Ushujaa » December 22nd, 2010, 12:14 am

[quote="supersimba"][quote="Ushujaa"][quote="supersimba"] truth often hurts man[/quote]

Well as far as i'm concerned you're just a troll who isn't even willing to show his real face because he's afraid he'll be banned... in my eyes nothing you say is truth since you're unwilling to show your true face, or if you're an already banned member.... why do you care?[/quote]

well pardon me for not treating this as a "post your picture" thread o.O[/quote]

lol you don't even have a single post, so why are you here?

i think it's to provoke everyone and if you are already have an account then you are breaking the rules one account per IP

i'm headed out to dinner but if anyone has a problem with my posts feel free to pm i'll get back to you as soon as i can

oh PS

Amanda if he's legit he would at least have like 50 posts, he has none, he is not a "legit" member in any sense of the word
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 22nd, 2010, 12:15 am

Scrolling, SBS. Scrolling. Somehow, it magically moves the page so you can see the stuff you want :)

...I can verify that everything supersimba said is true, legit member or not. or maybe he's been lurking until now :P

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby WildSimba » December 22nd, 2010, 12:15 am

[quote="Moka"]Image

There, that was totally worth ruining my day over.

Merry Christmas.[/quote]

Merry Christmas. Thank you for actually listening to who really keeps this forum going for a change.

Still kinda small tho. Instead of increasing the freggin sides, why don't you increase the top? That way we can at least add an image or two in there. >.>
Last edited by WildSimba on December 22nd, 2010, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheIvanMuse » December 22nd, 2010, 12:16 am

Okay,case closed,the sizes are up,you can all leave the topic now.
Thank you.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby supersimba » December 22nd, 2010, 12:17 am

Sorry Ushujaa, but the only Stigma coming from my presence is being created by you >.< I'm not a troll. And I could make 100 posts and still be..not-legit(?), please don't be closed-minded like that.

And to everyone else, Moka listened to the wishes of the members and followed suit, perhaps we should thank him? I already have. Let's drop all the sarcastic tones and just get back to enjoying our forum.
Feel free to annoy me on facebook~
Supersimba @ Facebook
supersimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jamie

Postby Panda-chan » December 22nd, 2010, 12:18 am

[quote="Moka"]Image

There, that was totally worth ruining my day over.

Merry Christmas.[/quote]
This is called a compromise, when two sides discuss, agree on, and settle an issue. Not that random, OMG-LETS-ENFORCE-NEW-RULES-AND-HOPE-EVERYONE-LOVES-THEM that resulted in 10 pages of unnecessary argument.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby supersimba » December 22nd, 2010, 12:20 am

Come on, it's all been settled, let's stop this.
Feel free to annoy me on facebook~
Supersimba @ Facebook
supersimba

Nickname(s): Jamie

Postby SuperBabySimba » December 22nd, 2010, 12:27 am

Scrolling. Yeah. But normal forums wouldn't force people on so much scrolling. But I'm pretty sure the 350 height has come to stay. At least it's smaller than it used to be and thus a step towards a better discussion forum, even if only a small step.

But I must admit I was surprised how much cries and complaints the original change caused and that even the admin was insulted and attacked over a signature rule, as in how much more fond of some are on the signatures than on the actual discussions. Thus I find the happened outbreak sad, but oh well. The worl'd mad anyway.
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To