Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby LadyAislinn » October 2nd, 2009, 4:02 am

[quote="TheDarkLion"]Does this mean that I have to re-size my signature? :headache: If so, I have no clue how to do it. I am graphic disabled. lol[/quote]

Lol no, I think you're fine. :)
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 2nd, 2009, 7:58 am

Is my siggy fine? :ehh2:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mike » October 2nd, 2009, 8:00 am

*measures with fingers*

nope, my fingers fit in the box. Yours should too if you try it.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby PrincessKiara » October 2nd, 2009, 10:23 pm

I think mine was too big, so I removed one graphic and some text. If I measured correctly, it should be the just within the limit now. Am I right?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Simba » October 2nd, 2009, 10:58 pm

I just screengrabbed mine and cropped the image so it was just the signature. then all I had to do was look at the canvas size or image properties to see what size it was ;)

mine's 591x400something.

I was wondering when we'd get signature limits. it was just a matter of time for some people to get enough images to fit the whole screen :lol:

it might be easier to do a code that puts scrollbars if you signature is too big, so if someone wants to see the whole thing, all they have to do is use those scrollbars. that's what I do.

weird though that I have the same size for signature limitations (well, after that point it does scrollbars) on my forums :P
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby LionPrincess » October 2nd, 2009, 11:42 pm

Is Mine ok??
LionPrincess

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Moka » October 3rd, 2009, 1:37 am

Yours is fine, LionPrincess.

LilTiger yours exceeds the 700 pixels (width). Might I suggest simply taking out 3 of your 6 images?
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby LilTiger » October 3rd, 2009, 1:39 am

[quote="Moka"]
LilTiger yours exceeds the 700 pixels (width). Might I suggest simply taking out 3 of your 6 images?[/quote]
No!!!!! But KK fixed mine :/
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Moka » October 3rd, 2009, 1:46 am

Well, it's not fixed. Its still too wide xD

By the way, we didn't send out any notifications to members who have signatures that exceed the maximum. When the two weeks is up, we will send a PM to the members who still haven't fixed the sigs.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKivuli » October 3rd, 2009, 2:05 am

sorry my bad on that one theres nothing more i can do
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To