[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Signatures — My Lion King Forum

Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby changa » April 30th, 2011, 7:38 pm

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby TheLionQueen » April 30th, 2011, 7:57 pm

She could she really could i should add her
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby TheLionQueen » April 30th, 2011, 8:39 pm

Heres NALA!!!! :D
Attachments
worlds cutest tlk cubies.jpg
TheLionQueen

Postby Nitro » May 8th, 2011, 1:28 am

Hey, is this too big?
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby TheLionQueen » May 8th, 2011, 2:13 am

No its a perfect size :)
TheLionQueen

Postby PotterYouRotter » May 10th, 2011, 6:40 pm

Is mine too large right now? I originally had four pictures in here and Moka warned me so I cut it down but I dont know if it has met criteria or not yet.
とtoらraドdoラra
A PROUD HIDDLESTONER!!
PotterYouRotter
EHEHEHEHE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Potter, Elijah

Postby Moka » May 10th, 2011, 8:22 pm

Hey, my computer works again. Looks like your sig is still too tall, you're gonna have to remove another image, sorry.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby PotterYouRotter » May 10th, 2011, 9:03 pm

how about now? ^ ^
とtoらraドdoラra
A PROUD HIDDLESTONER!!
PotterYouRotter
EHEHEHEHE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Potter, Elijah

Postby WildSimba » May 10th, 2011, 9:06 pm

"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Tabby » May 11th, 2011, 9:11 pm

One question, how do I make a sig with fan arts, I had a request which asked for pictures of Kopa, I can use fan art in it giving credit to its authors?

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To