Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby LilTiger » October 2nd, 2009, 12:28 am

[quote="WildSimba"]Your signature IS exceeding the limits, liltiger. You whole signature can't surpass 700x500, you've well passed that limit vertically. The staff are giving you two weeks to figure this out on your own though.[/quote]
But I haven't got my warning yet.
Besides, I can't get them to go side by side!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Baya » October 2nd, 2009, 12:30 am

You could always remove one or two, it's not a contest xD

Or you can learn BBCode, and learn to adjust their position.
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Yumacub » October 2nd, 2009, 12:35 am

is mine a good size? :/
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby LilTiger » October 2nd, 2009, 12:37 am

[quote="Yumacub"]is mine a good size? :/[/quote]
They have to be on straight row in order to fit.
But KK's fixing mine *sighs* Now I don't have to worry lol.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Nightstar75 » October 2nd, 2009, 12:37 am

Is mine exceeding the limit? *Can't see so can't tell* :oops:
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » October 2nd, 2009, 12:38 am

[quote="Nightstar75"]Is mine exceeding the limit? *Can't see so can't tell* :oops:[/quote]
Well, I'm no co-admin, but yeah, it's exceeding the limit
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby morri908 » October 2nd, 2009, 12:45 am

OMG FINALLY!!! AFTER ALL THESE MONTHS OF COMPLAINING ABOUT MY SORE FINGER!! A SIGGY LIMIT!! WOOOO!!!!!!! lol... anyways... :P my poor pointer finger won't hurt from laptop scrolling anymore.. WOOT!!
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby LadyAislinn » October 2nd, 2009, 12:56 am

I think this is a good new rule. Siggies are fun but they can add up and get annoying. :)
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Mike » October 2nd, 2009, 1:44 am

This is reeeeally overdue, I'm glad it got out ^.^ There are a few sigs that were just a huge pain to get past everytime and this'll help with that ^.^

EDIT: wooooooooooooooooah LT's sig just exploded sideways XD now it's like 300 pixels too long rather than too tall.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby TheDarkLion » October 2nd, 2009, 3:58 am

Does this mean that I have to re-size my signature? :headache: If so, I have no clue how to do it. I am graphic disabled. lol
Signatures by Lady Aislinn and Yumacub. Avatar by LadyAislinn.
TheDarkLion

They're out to get you.

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To