Staff

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Staff

Postby nalasimba83 » October 12th, 2013, 8:35 pm

So I realllllyyyy have a question about the staff.Does MLK have promotions,or do people just ask to be selected.And what if you want to join?Can somebody explain to me about how this staff program works?

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: Staff

Postby FlipMode » October 12th, 2013, 8:51 pm

You are offered a place when there is one available
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby InsaneSeagull » October 12th, 2013, 9:00 pm

Yes, when there is a lack of mods in the proper moment. Plus, you should "catch their eye", not just anyone can be promoted.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby FlipMode » October 12th, 2013, 9:01 pm

^ be nice and friendly to them basically.
Worked for me, it'll work for you lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » October 12th, 2013, 9:22 pm

flip you got voted in XD the first and only time we will ever do that. ever

basically to be a mod the rest of the team get on skype pick out possible people members, discuss each one pros, cons etc etc and narrow it down to the person we feel is the best for the role. Usually it is someone active, contributes and people like and get along with.

We find out if that person wants to do it, if its yes we give them a quick interview. If its a no then we accept that and pick someone else.

This method actually got in place, oddly enough, after Flip left XD and it hasn't led us astray
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby FlipMode » October 12th, 2013, 9:28 pm

[quote="KingKivuli"]
This method actually got in place, oddly enough, after Flip left XD and it hasn't led us astray[/quote]

Well, there was that one... lol ;)
FlipMode

Postby InsaneSeagull » October 12th, 2013, 10:15 pm

I wonder who was on the list this time besides Shadowfax XD . I wonder...

More seriuously, the method you are using is very good =)
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby nalasimba83 » October 13th, 2013, 12:01 am

^
You read my mind.

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Return to Feedback & How-To