A topic for "darker subjects"

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

A topic for "darker subjects"

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 6th, 2013, 11:23 pm

I think this board should have a topic for darker subjects. Yes, this is a site for a kid's film, but I assume most people on here is teens or older....

I have some things I'd like to discuss but I can't just put them anywhere, can I?
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: A topic for "darker subjects"

Postby FlipMode » October 6th, 2013, 11:26 pm

This has been discussed and suggested a number of times, every time the conclusion ends up being "No".
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » October 6th, 2013, 11:35 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]This has been discussed and suggested a number of times, every time the conclusion ends up being "No".[/quote]

That basically sums it all up. At the end of the day, there are dark subject in The Lion King, but members always found ways to talk about them in a way appropriate for this board (Just look at what people say about Shadowland). If you don't know how to phrase things in a PG-13 or under rating, chances are, you don't exactly need to share these ideas.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Arani » October 7th, 2013, 12:19 am

Bottom line, this is a site that kids 13 and under are on all the time. There is no discussing "dark topics" in the way you are referring to. PG-13 and under at all times, no exceptions.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Return to Feedback & How-To