A bit Rated-R in an RP?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: A bit Rated-R in an RP?

Postby Regulus » October 4th, 2013, 3:47 am

[quote="Baya"]^ This. I don't know if what Moka is suggesting is necessarily mandatory, but if you're going to do rp's like that, I would only recommend you'd stay away from the youngin's in pms. There are parents that go through what their kids do (I know mine did) and there is the prominence of legal action that are taken against sites that allow this. Despite the burden HAVING to be on the child for not reporting it, the burden WILL fall on the administrator even if he/she couldn't have known about it UNLESS the kid reported. Therefore, it's safest to just do it off site like Moka suggested for the forum as a whole.

-takes a bow-[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. Although, I have to admit, it's a rather screwed up society we live in, if the admin is at fault in such a case.

[quote="Flip_FTW"]Rated R for Regulus

[quote="nalasimba83"][quote="Moka"]I would like to add that although PMs are private (unless they are reported, in which case moderators can see them), they should still not be used as a medium for RPs that would normally be against the rules (or anything else that is against the rules). PMs, although private, are a part of MLK and therefore fall under our universal rules.

There are plenty of other websites for your naughty RPs.[/quote]

Naughty? I meant Rated R as in a bit of action in fighting.not as what ur picturing in your head[/quote]

To be fair realistic description of violence is still as inappropriate on here as sexy timez. The answer is still the same, use your common sense when RPing on this board.[/quote]

I would hope so, but a lot of parents get upset about naughty things when R-rated violence is perfectly acceptable for their cubbies to see. It depends on which parent you ask.

Rule of thumb: just keep it PG-13 or under and it's fine.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Re: A bit Rated-R in an RP?

Postby nalasimba83 » October 4th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Geez just a question wasnt planning on doing so

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To