I'm Under 13!

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: I'm Under 13!

Postby Annie » January 15th, 2011, 12:32 pm

1990 here! :D
21 ^^
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 16th, 2011, 12:06 am

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]Most of us here weren't old enough to enjoy TLK when it came out.[/quote]

Pfft I was.

1989 WHOOOOOOOO!
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby IMightBeHere » January 16th, 2011, 11:28 am

1992 here :)

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby CoeurDeLion » January 16th, 2011, 6:06 pm

1986... which means 1994 was awesome!
Project TLK94: A 3x2 Ft. Wood Frame Engraved With Lion King Imagery And A Musical Movement!
http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13146
Thanks to xLilacVixenX for the awesome sig!
CoeurDeLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lionheart- Fan of Nala

Nickname(s): Mike
Pride Points: 0

Postby Wrightfan » January 20th, 2011, 1:18 am

Am I the only 1985 one here?

I know I'm not the oldest (Cdot I think is 1984 and there may be older members still.)
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby TheRoguePrince » January 20th, 2011, 1:20 am

geesh, I stand corrected, I am too young
TheRoguePrince

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 8th, 2011, 7:01 pm

-
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on October 1st, 2014, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Misiziri » February 8th, 2011, 8:59 pm

[quote="jelle"]Man is there no one else here that is from 97?[/quote]

'97, man!
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby AdAstrα » February 8th, 2011, 10:07 pm

92 FTW! xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Thegeni99 » February 9th, 2011, 3:49 am

wow, lol 1997 so... i became an SP fangirl ever since 8-)
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To