I'm Under 13!

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: I'm Under 13!

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 24th, 2010, 3:31 pm

ya, but were you old enough to appreciate it?
TheRoguePrince

Postby Buffy » August 25th, 2010, 9:59 pm

[quote="Hydro"]Guyz, am I the only one from 94'? ...Oh, sorry, WS is too. XD

94' THE BEST cuz TLK is released then, which automatically makes it a win year... lol.[/quote]

I'm from 94' too!!!! And at the moment... being 16 sucks lol
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 26th, 2010, 3:42 pm

being 17 is awesome though, '93 forever.
TheRoguePrince

Postby WildSimba » August 27th, 2010, 4:37 am

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]ya, but were you old enough to appreciate it?[/quote]

Were you old enough too appreciate it at one years old? I was half a year old when it came out, so yeah. I was only... 6 days off from being born in 1993, but I like 1994 better. I hate odd numbers. lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 27th, 2010, 3:29 pm

no, not really, I just needed something to say, sorry. :oops:
TheRoguePrince

Postby Hydro » September 3rd, 2010, 5:08 pm

Lol guys, my birthday's November 16, I wasn't even born when it was released in the USA. XD

Watched it alot when I was 4-6 years old, both movies, then forgot about them... (by "forgot", I mean that I like it but not a fan, lol.) Then I "Rediscovered" it at 13 years old, fell in deep love with Nala at around the same time... (That love hasn't ceased, on the contrary it has grown way stronger :P )

Hydro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby TheRoguePrince » September 3rd, 2010, 8:41 pm

Most of us here weren't old enough to enjoy TLK when it came out.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Culpeo » September 3rd, 2010, 9:26 pm

93' right here... 8-) 17 in a month.
Its cool to see all you guys are all 93!
Well... Heh. :cool5: Most of you. ^^
Come check me out on YouTube! :D
http://www.youtube.com/BlooCirca/

Image Image Image
^NYA!!! CLICK US!^
Culpeo
The Maned Wolf

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I won't cry for you.

Nickname(s): Culpeo, Culpy
Pride Points: 0

Postby TheRoguePrince » September 3rd, 2010, 9:27 pm

yes, I love being 17
TheRoguePrince

Postby Nakisisa » October 30th, 2010, 10:16 pm

[quote="Hydro"]Lol guys, my birthday's November 16, I wasn't even born when it was released in the USA. XD

Watched it alot when I was 4-6 years old, both movies, then forgot about them... (by "forgot", I mean that I like it but not a fan, lol.) Then I "Rediscovered" it at 13 years old, fell in deep love with Nala at around the same time... (That love hasn't ceased, on the contrary it has grown way stronger :P )[/quote]

Same, 'sept im from the UK
And My Birthdays the 11/11
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To