I'm Under 13!

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: I'm Under 13!

Postby Kopalover » February 9th, 2011, 4:39 am

'97 !! Mom thought that she would make her little girl have lion king things everywhere :) Such a lucky child !! Lion king EVERYTHING !
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Thegeni99 » February 9th, 2011, 4:40 am

*jealous*
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Misiziri » February 9th, 2011, 9:21 pm

[quote="Kopalover"]'97 !! Mom thought that she would make her little girl have lion king things everywhere :) Such a lucky child !! Lion king EVERYTHING ![/quote]

Does you has Vitani/Nuka pwushie?
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Thegeni99 » February 14th, 2011, 11:20 pm

i want a Scar pwushie! :fakefear:
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby Rosewarrior » February 16th, 2011, 4:01 am

1989 here! I wanted to name my kitten Simba the year it came out, so I was like 5 or so. But My grandma named him Troubles instead! I still like the name Simba better!
[url]=http://www.squiby.net/level/5988059]Image[/url][img][img]http://squiby.net/view/5989153.png[/img]

Please click me to level up!
Rosewarrior

Avie by cheetahstar546 Jesus Rocks!

Nickname(s): Sweetie, Rosie, or Flaming Gazelle
Pride Points: 3

Postby OwnerOfAllGames » February 23rd, 2011, 1:27 pm

That's right, kids. Don't lie about your age.
- So prepare, for a glorious future!
- Be prepared for the prized Golden Age!
(We've got friends in high places, we hold all the aces!)
- So don't try and ruffle my gauge.
OwnerOfAllGames
The Veteran.

Victory is ours, men! Turn the cannons on them!

Nickname(s): Scar, Owner
Pride Points: 2

Postby Thegeni99 » February 23rd, 2011, 10:31 pm

uh what's up with that?
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby PrincessKiara » June 23rd, 2011, 3:48 pm

[quote="CoeurDeLion"]1986... which means 1994 was awesome![/quote]

I`m 1986 too.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Misiziri » June 23rd, 2011, 3:52 pm

'97! 3 years after TLK.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Thegeni99 » June 23rd, 2011, 4:51 pm

^ yup yup. :nod:
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To