Pride Points

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Pride Points

Postby le0 » November 29th, 2012, 4:39 pm

when I check the history why can't I see if they left positive or negative? kind of annoying :P
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Re: Pride Points

Postby FlipMode » November 29th, 2012, 4:43 pm

You have seven points and seven comments... I'm no expert at maths but, well...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby le0 » November 29th, 2012, 4:49 pm

well... in this case, I meant for other people and eventually even me if someone decides to neg me :P
just think it would be nice to have.
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » November 29th, 2012, 4:51 pm

True. I still think it's obvious most of the time though but you're right :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Moka » December 2nd, 2012, 1:15 am

Sorry! I was under the impression they were showing for everyone, but it looked like they were just showing for admins. Fixed!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby le0 » December 2nd, 2012, 11:02 am

Thanks! :D Thats awesome moka
le0

Postby Woeler » December 5th, 2012, 3:54 pm

[quote="Moka"]Sorry! I was under the impression they were showing for everyone, but it looked like they were just showing for admins. Fixed![/quote]
Hey this is cool! I can now see the + and the - . Thanks!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Si-Amber » December 6th, 2012, 10:13 pm

Is there a post limit you have to reach before you can give Pride Points? Woeler kindly told me how to give them, but the + & - minus buttons aren't showing up for me.
Si-Amber

Pride Points: 74

Postby Regulus » December 6th, 2012, 10:20 pm

^ I think there is. Or something. I can hardly remember.

It's 50 posts and 5 pp from other users. This requirement was added recently because of a few members abusing the system.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Si-Amber » December 6th, 2012, 10:25 pm

[quote="Regulus"]^ I think there is. Or something. I can hardly remember.

It's 50 posts and 5 pp from other users. This requirement was added recently because of a few members abusing the system.[/quote]

Ah awesome! Thank you! :)
Si-Amber

Pride Points: 74

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To