Broken Chat again

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Failed Chat

Postby SophieCub » September 8th, 2012, 3:20 pm

Me neither.. >.<
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 8th, 2012, 5:56 pm

Works for me. 'cause I'm that special.

Joking aside though, that's weird. First I thought that people weren't able to post because they joined recently or don't have enough posts, but that isn't the case...
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tabby » September 8th, 2012, 6:03 pm

Lol besides that, the chatroom there is kinda of... ugh

LOL, WHY DON'T FLIP POSTS AGAIN THAT LOUSY VIDEO THAT STARTS ITSELF? X)

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby DGFone » September 8th, 2012, 7:17 pm

Works for me...
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Tora » September 8th, 2012, 7:21 pm

Oddly enough it doesn't work for me anymore. :?
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Meskhenet » September 8th, 2012, 7:22 pm

[quote="LinkCoolKitva"]I keep on trying to post in chat, but it dosnt let me. :( can somone please help me?
I guess theres something wrong with chat, so i'll keep a list of people who cant. If you can't either say so in this thread
People who's chat is failing.
AdAstra
AmyMarie
KristinaKiara
LemonMode
LinkCoolKitva
WildSimba[/quote]
The chat isn't working for me. :( :sad: :cry:
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Regulus » September 8th, 2012, 7:23 pm

It works for me.

I have no idea what could cause a problem like this. I'm guessing it worked at first, but just stopped? Have you tried using different web browsers?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » September 8th, 2012, 7:24 pm

[quote="Regulus"]It works for me.

I have no idea what could cause a problem like this. I'm guessing it worked at first, but just stopped? Have you tried using different web browsers?[/quote]

I was about to suggest that. I am using Chromium myself, which shouldn't be any different than standard Chrome.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby Meskhenet » September 8th, 2012, 7:25 pm

I'll try. I'm Google Chrome so i'll try Internet Explorer.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Moka » September 8th, 2012, 8:03 pm

Sorry, for the people where it wasn't working, please try now.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To