OT Graphic Artist Of The Week

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: OT Graphic Artist Of The Week

Postby Regulus » July 1st, 2012, 11:29 pm

[quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]I think it could be in the Graphics forums, I mean, it is not called ''Lion King Graphics Forums'', it's just Graphics forum, so maybe the subforum for that contest could be located there, or even the threads could be in the same subforum as the TLK ones, since our Graphic Forum is intended to be free, otherwise it'd be on 'The Fandom'' forum, no?[/quote]

Yes, you are correct.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 2nd, 2012, 6:59 am

[quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]I think it could be in the Graphics forums, I mean, it is not called ''Lion King Graphics Forums'', it's just Graphics forum, so maybe the subforum for that contest could be located there, or even the threads could be in the same subforum as the TLK ones, since our Graphic Forum is intended to be free, otherwise it'd be on 'The Fandom'' forum, no?[/quote]

I agree with this actually ^.^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » July 7th, 2012, 6:42 pm

Well then shouldnt AmyMarie's disney graphic competition be there too?? But it was suggested by Flip that she move it, so she did? o.O
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 7th, 2012, 6:50 pm

^ Hmm...not sure about that.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » July 7th, 2012, 7:30 pm

Yeah but they are BOTH graphics competitions..... if one gets to stay in the graphic area, why not the other?
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 7th, 2012, 7:33 pm

[quote="Flora Lioness"]Yeah but they are BOTH graphics competitions..... if one gets to stay in the graphic area, why not the other?[/quote]

Agreed actually.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Tabby » July 8th, 2012, 2:12 am

Why don'tt you just do what i said then, the next contest you put it at the subforum of graphic contests, where the TLK and the OT one are settled. x)

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby FlipMode » August 6th, 2012, 3:59 pm

[quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]Why don'tt you just do what i said then, the next contest you put it at the subforum of graphic contests, where the TLK and the OT one are settled. x)[/quote]

Yeah I think so too, just have all the graphic artists of the week threads in the same place, it will be better organised that way. And can we do that sooner than later so that peoples OT art threads do not continue to be buried under the Disney contest threads?
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 6th, 2012, 4:45 pm

Alright, I'll ask a mod to move the submission's thread for Week 7 now ^-^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To