TLK's Birthday

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

TLK's Birthday

Postby Panda-chan » June 13th, 2012, 1:26 am

Well since TLK's 18th birthday is coming up, I think the forum should do something to celebrate such as a special TLK radio, a new theme, a chatroom party, etc. This topic is basically just to toss some ideas around. But since our favorite childhood movie is finally turning adult, we need to think of something really awesome to do fast lol :P I am honestly surprised that no one seems to have remembered, and it's only three days away...
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Re: TLK's Birthday

Postby Regulus » June 13th, 2012, 1:30 am

Wait, it's in 3 days? Why wasn't I informed of this? :doh:

Well, I probably won't be around to celebrate. :(

I'll think of something to do. I dunno what though.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Tabby » June 13th, 2012, 1:33 am

I ONLY CAN THINK ABOUT THINGS WE COULD DO WHEN IT TURNS 21
loljk, I ddn't kow it was in 3 days, lol now i want it to come nao

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Regulus » June 13th, 2012, 1:42 am

[quote="LionsforLambs"]I ONLY CAN THINK ABOUT THINGS WE COULD DO WHEN IT TURNS 21
loljk, I ddn't kow it was in 3 days, lol now i want it to come nao[/quote]

:nukawut:

Drinking games? An MLK drinking competition?

...with Kool-Aid, of course. 8-)
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Postby DGFone » June 13th, 2012, 1:48 am

Lol, it will be nice to have something here on MLK to celebrate TLK's coming of age. :)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kopalover » June 13th, 2012, 1:51 am

MLK drinking competition with koolaid sounds good.

Every time you post something. Drink your koolaid.
Every time you see a smiley, drink your koolaid.
Any others ? :evil:
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Regulus » June 13th, 2012, 1:53 am

At the very least, I think we should have a special banner or something.

Hmm... I could do that. :)
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Postby DGFone » June 13th, 2012, 2:03 am

Let's at least wait to see if KK will be able to host a special episode of MLK radio. I know that he said that he has trouble with that, but I hope that TLK's 18th birthday qualifies as special enough for at least a short MLK radio special.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kopalover » June 13th, 2012, 2:10 am

I don't know how to listen to MLK radio, simply because my time schedule is different from the usual MLK one. So I get mixed up with times when I try and listen. So I'd like to see something that the Typing MLK members can be in. Maybe like Regulus said, a banner for TLK. Not sure, I'll try and think of an idea!
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Noah » June 13th, 2012, 2:40 am

LOL. Simba and me are the same age...except I'm older. I SHOULD BE THE KING GTFO :evil:

Nah, but seriously, that chatroom party Amanda mentioned sounded fun. I remember back in December (my first MLK Radio) that there were a BUNCH of people in the chatroom. I wish we could do that again x)
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To