TLK's Birthday

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: TLK's Birthday

Postby Arani » June 13th, 2012, 7:27 am

I'm sad, I wont be here for this. :( Oh well, have a good time with whatever y'all do! ^^
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby FlipMode » June 13th, 2012, 7:29 am

[quote="FlipMode"]How about a MLK Tinychat? Its a chatroom that allows voice, text, video and youtube / soundcloud streams. Could potentially host a radio show on there if ya'll would like?
[/quote]
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 13th, 2012, 7:38 am

Good idea Flip ^_^ I'd love to have some sorta celebration for this.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Carl » June 13th, 2012, 9:31 am

[quote="DGFone"]To be honest, I find chat parties overrated. Yes, it's awesome to see a lot of people talk about stuff in the chatroom, but what I found 90% of the time would happen would be that people will simply crack lame jokes or otherwise simply spam useless messages that really make the entire thing rather pointless. I always get caught up in the wishing for an active chatroom, but whenever it happened... I would leave right away in fear that I might lose my head if I stay too long.

So while some sort of TLK celebration would be nice, a charoom party is not my ideal party of choice, just saying.

We can always do some sort of 'contest' where people submit stuff, whether it's fanart or fanfiction about the TLK and the birthday. Have the characters celebrate on perhaps? Then if we want, we can vote or a winner, or simply give a special TLK birthday banner to all participants. Yeah, 3 days is not a long time for that, so better get cracking![/quote]

I completely agree with this. I think we should do the 'contest' rather than a chat party. We don't have long, so the submissions wouldn't be the greatest, but I think it would be fun. We could also let people submit graphics, instead of just fanart or fanfiction. And as I bolded in the quote, I think every participant should get the birthday banner.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tora » June 13th, 2012, 3:58 pm

[quote="DGFone"][quote="FlipMode"]
EDIT - It was hard enough just getting people to sign the community sig, let alone have more than one person deigning it... Just super saian[/quote]

Don't you worry about how it will get done, but we will. :P[/quote]
Precisely. ;)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Buffy » June 14th, 2012, 1:59 am

Okay, can I just say that I LOVE that TLK and I are the same age? XD
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Lauren » June 14th, 2012, 2:08 am

^ So is my brother. He's lucky. I'm the sandwich part of the first two movies. I was born 2 years after the original, but 2 years before SP came out. :nehneh:
Lauren

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To