Several new bugs.

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Several new bugs.

Postby DGFone » February 10th, 2012, 7:28 pm

In regarding to the switching of hosts: [quote="SillydogTheGreat"]ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Image[/quote]

While I myself don't really care, I did notice that now the BBCode tags no longer work. (The selections at the top of the edit box) I can click on them all I want, but nothing will happen.

*After an attempted placement of a smilie* Smilies don't work either.

Now I have to manually type in all my BBCode. And smilies. :(
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Several new bugs.

Postby WildSimba » February 10th, 2012, 7:30 pm

Works fine for me. Try clearing your cookies.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby DGFone » February 10th, 2012, 7:39 pm

Odd. I cleared my cookies... and nothing happened.

I also went to Firefox (I use Chromium) to try MLK there (Firefox doesn't have any history with MLK on my comp) and the same problem was there.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Awali » February 10th, 2012, 9:13 pm

Mine doesn't work. Maybe it's a Linux problem, then. >:l

We press play, don't press pause.
Progress, march on.
With the veil over our eyes,
we turn our back on the cause.
'Till the day that my uncles can be united by law,
when kids are walking 'round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart.
A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.
And a certificate on paper isn't gonna solve it all,
but it's a good place to start.
Awali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby Tekir » February 11th, 2012, 1:20 am

^ That's not a linux problem since it doesn't work with me either on Windows XP. =/

Yep, BBCode tags and smileys don't work for me either so I also have to write them manually right now.
^Amazing sig by SCHD or La'Vie. Thanks a lot! =D
Ask me stuff! | Fanart | OT art
Tekir
That guy with a hat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You're despicable

Nickname(s): Tek, Tigerhat
Pride Points: 27

Postby Moka » February 11th, 2012, 1:23 am

We haven't switched hosts, yet. I made a small syntax error while upgrading the theme. ~Fixed

Please do a hard refresh on your browser to have the changes take effect. (CTRL + F5).
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » February 11th, 2012, 1:51 am

It works now. Thanks, Moka! :)
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby WildSimba » February 11th, 2012, 1:59 am

Well then problem fixed. Locked.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Return to Feedback & How-To