MLK Gaming Clan

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

What consoles do you play ONLINE games on?

PC (or Mac)
43%
Playstation 3
33%
Xbox 360
10%
Wii
13%

Total votes : 30

Re: MLK Gaming Clan

Postby Harvs » January 14th, 2012, 12:16 am

I play Super Smash Bros Brawl online with anyone I can find. I was actually on BrawlFriendCodes.com before I came here. So I play the Nintendo Wii online.

I literally just cancelled my WoW subscription last night, but I am in love with TF2.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Timba » January 14th, 2012, 12:55 am

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="Timba"]flip u still playin gt5 btw? :lol: im starting to miss it hahah[/quote]

Yeah man! Got a wheel set up for it, its amazing! Its like a completely different game now ^^[/quote]
yeaah indeed! i've been using wheel always haha, what wheel ya got?
Thanks for the avvie Flippeh ;p
Timba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LUF YALL<3

Nickname(s): Timi
Pride Points: 6

Postby FlipMode » January 14th, 2012, 12:58 am

I will PM you so we dont spam the thread, mkay? =)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Timba » January 14th, 2012, 1:00 am

myes ofc bro :lol:
Thanks for the avvie Flippeh ;p
Timba

LUF YALL<3

Nickname(s): Timi

Postby Woeler » January 14th, 2012, 2:41 pm

PM's have been sent!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Miharuka » January 14th, 2012, 3:02 pm

[quote="PinkiePie"]I play Super Smash Bros Brawl online with anyone I can find. I was actually on BrawlFriendCodes.com before I came here. So I play the Nintendo Wii online.[/quote]

Yaaaaay, me too!! 8DD
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby LionsAreKings » January 23rd, 2012, 8:57 am

I'd be interested in this, I play Call Of Duty and Battlefield (On the List) on PS3 :D
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Vector » February 6th, 2012, 1:04 am

I'm a gamer. I'm not really that good at video games though. But I love playing them.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby BlitzRogue » February 12th, 2012, 5:04 am

I wish I could get into TF2, but my computer has a terrible graphics card. My computer is actually more than strong enough to handle most games, but the graphics card just isn't compatible (I think it has to do with incompatibility with DirectX or something) with the engine pretty much all games run on now. It's really annoying. :[

I still play Terraria quite a bit, though the last time I tried to get on a server with a friend it booted me every few minutes and lagged like crazy. Though that may have just been his connection. I'm not sure.

I've also got a PS3, but the only multiplayer game I've got is MW2, and I figure most people who play CoD are playing MW3 nowadays. *shrug*
BlitzRogue
Conversation Killer

| Lackadaisical Enthusiasm |

Nickname(s): Blitz, Kyle, KJOokami

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To