subscriptions

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

subscriptions

Postby whitewolf17 » January 10th, 2009, 6:26 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but if it's not could it be moved?

Many of the topics I try to subscribe to say I have a subscription but after I make any post on a topic I "subscribed' it disappears from my list of subscribed topics and I have to re-subscribe it every single time.

Is there any way I can fix this?
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Re: subscriptions

Postby Moka » January 10th, 2009, 6:28 pm

This is the right forum :)

Let me just try some stuff to see if I get the same error.

Edit:
You're absolutely right the subscribed topic disappears!

I'll look into this for the next few days, thanks for telling me :confident:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby whitewolf17 » January 21st, 2009, 12:58 am

It's all working now.

Thankz Moka.

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Moka » January 21st, 2009, 7:36 am

It is? I didn't do anything >.>

I asked on the support forum but they have no clue. I have no clue either. If its working then...I don't know whats going on Lol.
Moka

Postby whitewolf17 » January 21st, 2009, 3:15 pm

[quote="Moka"]It is? I didn't do anything >.>

I asked on the support forum but they have no clue. I have no clue either. If its working then...I don't know whats going on Lol.[/quote]

That's odd.

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Moka » February 21st, 2009, 7:04 pm

By the way, the makers of this forum have ABSOLUTELY no idea what's wrong with it! :lol:
Moka

Postby Zeke » February 21st, 2009, 7:55 pm

You should consider yourself a special individual Moka. Your forum has a bug that even the makers of the forum dont know how to fix. :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » June 2nd, 2009, 12:21 am

It has been fixed! I don't know how, but it's fixed. If you subscribe to topics, it should email you when new posts are made :)
Moka

Return to Feedback & How-To