Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Avatars

Postby thanigraphics » March 12th, 2010, 2:21 am

In that case, me is making a bigger avvie! Thanks for pimpin' the forum again! It keeps this place fun! :tojo:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » March 13th, 2010, 12:25 am

Cool! :D I think I’ll stick to 120, but it’s great to have the option to make bigger ones. Gotta love it! Thanks Moka!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Kiaragirl » March 14th, 2010, 10:34 am

thanks moka! :smile:
Kiaragirl
Ice Queen

RIP Heath Ledger

Nickname(s): KG, Siren
Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasMate » March 14th, 2010, 5:56 pm

lolool. Big fat avis. Thanks Moka X3
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby kovuxkiara4evr » May 15th, 2010, 1:30 am

Mine's okay right?
kovuxkiara4evr

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 15th, 2010, 4:23 am

[quote="kovuxkiara4evr"]Mine's okay right?[/quote]

yes :) the board won't even accept avatars that exceed the requirements.

...Moka, I'd like to suggest a larger vertical dimension ceiling... There's usually a lot of wasted space below avatars ^.^ on another forum I use (two actually) the vertical limit is like 300px, while the horizontal is more like 120. Something like that :)

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Simbaholikov » May 15th, 2010, 4:38 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]...Moka, I'd like to suggest a larger vertical dimension ceiling... There's usually a lot of wasted space below avatars ^.^ on another forum I use (two actually) the vertical limit is like 300px, while the horizontal is more like 120. Something like that :)[/quote]

That space underneath the Avatars is actually where the membership stars are at, so it's not exactly 'wasted' space :)
Simbaholikov

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 15th, 2010, 5:05 am

I mean under the star, and user info lol.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Moka » May 15th, 2010, 5:08 am

The reason I don't max out the avatar dimension ceilings is that it can become distracting, especially in an RP. We took off sigs in the RP forums so people wouldn't get distracted by huge images blinking in their face, but if people have avatars the same size as the images in their signature, what's the difference?

We'll think about it, though.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 15th, 2010, 3:38 pm

Ok ^^ thanks, Moka :)

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To