SUGGESTION TIME! YEAH!!

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: SUGGESTION TIME! YEAH!!

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 17th, 2010, 8:54 pm

I browsed widely and didn't find anything to stop me from becoming a member.
TheRoguePrince

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 18th, 2010, 11:33 am

From what I remember, The Arcade's description was for games and pointless topics, lol. So I think the arcade pretty much covers it up.. Well, I do agree on the invite-only part, but I think it just isn't necessary lol. Don't forget it's a TLK forum, not a OMG LET'S SPAM EVERYTHING UP 8D forum XD
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 18th, 2010, 2:45 pm

Man, that could go very badly.
TheRoguePrince

Postby SnowyCheetah » August 18th, 2010, 4:17 pm

I think The Den already covers it. One can post spam in NM's random stuff thread that Azdgari so helpfully and discreetly mentioned, or make a new thread for spam only (might get locked though, I'm not sure if it would be considered a duplicate of NM's thread).

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 18th, 2010, 4:23 pm

It might very well be considered just that.
TheRoguePrince

Postby SnowyCheetah » August 18th, 2010, 4:26 pm

True. I think we're covered well enough as it is. :)

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 18th, 2010, 4:28 pm

Yes, this forum isn't meant to be a general spam forum anyway.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Panda-chan » August 18th, 2010, 6:47 pm

It's kind of mean to label the whole Den as one big "spam" forum. :( People have important announcements to post there, and The Den is pretty much the only place we regular members can goof off and have fun and talk about anything we want without worrying about whether it's off-topic or not. Take that away, and MLK's a strict, nazi TLK forum. New members wouldn't be drawn to that. Sure, we love TLK, but sometimes we gotta just take a break and talk about something else for a while lol. If I were a guest lurker, I'd actually be more drawn to the site because it has an off-topic section. :oops: And as Azdgari said, I can forsee many disputes that might result from this...
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 18th, 2010, 6:52 pm

Yes, it is nice to have a place to goof off and talk about general themes instead of just TLK, but devoting an entire forum to it is unnecesary and could ultimately lead to major problems. We do not need to incorporate this because it will solve nothing. Just enjoy the Den and let bygones be bygones.
TheRoguePrince

Postby SnowyCheetah » August 19th, 2010, 8:45 pm

NM's thread covers it sufficiently. I can see a spam forum being incredibly hard to moderate (due to the sheer volume of randomness that people post) and could easily be abused (i.e. as a place for saying something bad about someone and then saying "oh that was just random crap").

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To