Bambi Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Bambi Forum

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 19th, 2010, 10:40 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="TheWhistlerify"]Sure why not? It can be an off topic forum. Perhaps Moka you could make an off-topic forum for other Disney movies[/quote]

Yeah, a new section/area of MLK could be devoted to other Disney movies.. I’m sure that’s much less work than creating a whole new forum/site. We could have 1 thread for each movie and discuss everything related to that movie on that single thread. To keep things less cluttered.[/quote]

Oh, not another site / forum. I meant another sub forum or section. You know like there's the forum for The Lion King I movie discussions, they could add a section like 'Role Playing' and put the most other discussed films by Disney there.
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 19th, 2010, 11:08 pm

I personally don't agree with this... This is a TLK forum, not a general Disney forum. I believe a topic in The Den would be enough, because not many people would post about it to have an entire sub-section or a forum.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » July 19th, 2010, 11:14 pm

[quote="WildSimba"]If a section were to be made, at least I'd say it should be a section for all Movies/music, not just disney ones.[/quote]

Hmm the only problem with that, is that I believe Moka intended / intends for this site to be usable for all ages. Therefore, we are not really permitted to discuss alot of films outside of Disney and other animated Film (Which is what... Shrek?) :D.

The same could apply to music, Eminem's new album is my music of choice at the moment, but i'd be a fool to talk about it too much in public on here (including linking to any tracks) as I know there's a fair amount of cussing and suggestive lyrics going on in most of the songs.

I'd personally be quite furious if my 12 / 13 year old kid was permitted by me to join a Lion Kin site, only to come back downstairs and tell me that they learned about the saw movies on it and want to watch them. Or vice versa, came downstairs dropping F bombs because they heard a song on it that contained them.

So yeah a Disney Forum / sub forum would suffice but we have to respect what Moka wants in terms of other subjects (It is his site afterall).
In fact, I don't even think we should have a Disney Forum, some members here opened their own because MLK was missing one, and it would be a sour kick in the teeth for them.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Panda-chan » July 19th, 2010, 11:15 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]I personally don't agree with this... This is a TLK forum, not a general Disney forum. I believe a topic in The Den would be enough, because not many people would post about it to have an entire sub-section or a forum.[/quote]
^ This, and we've already had a Balto forum before and things did not work out. The domain mylionking.com implies that this is strictly a TLK forum, which wouldn't be doing the Bambi section justice. If you guys really think a Bambi forum needs to be made, why not go to some other fansite? At the very least Moka could buy yet another domain for a Bambi site similar to TNL, but I think that would be too much work for him. :/
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby WildSimba » July 19th, 2010, 11:16 pm

[quote="Amanda"][quote="Kopa23"]I personally don't agree with this... This is a TLK forum, not a general Disney forum. I believe a topic in The Den would be enough, because not many people would post about it to have an entire sub-section or a forum.[/quote]
^ This, and we've already had a Balto forum before and things did not work out. The domain mylionking.com implies that this is strictly a TLK forum, which wouldn't be doing the Bambi section justice. If you guys really think a Bambi forum needs to be made, why not go to some other fansite? At the very least Moka could buy yet another domain for a Bambi site similar to TNL, but I think that would be too much work for him. :/[/quote]

Yes, as I said... TNL's took like 3-4 months to make. And there's just not enough Bambi fans here I'd sat to make a whole forum for it. =/
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Panda-chan » July 19th, 2010, 11:26 pm

I guess the final call's on Moka once again. Though I don't really see a point in this. Not all MLK members are Bambi fans. Besides it took months to make TNL and in the end it turned out to be half dead and not really worth it (haters gonna hate >.<)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby VitanisMate » July 19th, 2010, 11:38 pm

And there is already a Bambi forum though it is dead lol.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Moka » July 20th, 2010, 2:33 am

The staff are going to talk about adding some subcategories to the Den. :)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To