I has an idea for MLK

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

I has an idea for MLK

Postby vitanithelioness » July 15th, 2010, 11:59 pm

As i logged on today, i noticed the MLK radio and i was looking over some karaoke songs from the lion king. And i got this idea for MLK.

Idea:
I thought that maybe there could be a forum,or thread for members to do covers of MLK songs,weather it be singing or another instrument. and then maybe one day of the month it could be downloaded and you could hear the members covers of TLK songs.

The Forum:
In the forum there could be posts such as "needs male vocal for "Love will find a way"" or "needs Kiara part for "we are one",and you could post the recording of your voice and other members could reply "ill do it" and they could record there voice in with it and as many members could record with another member as much as they like, and at the end only one cover per song can go into the file to download.

How would the songs be chosen?:
One idea is that there could be thread that mods post such as "Vote for "(songs name)" cover for the month" and there all the covers for the song could be posted and numbered so nobody knows who sang it until the end when the files can be downloaded,and another thread could be posted with the songs and who sang them. members could vote for what song they would like to hear this month on the file. and Finally once the winners were chosen the songs can be put together in a file and when that day comes the file can be put up for members to download
(i can help get all the karaoke of the songs, i already have most of them,or have found them on YouTube)

so what do you think?,do ask if you need another part of this explained.
vitanithelioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

never trust the future,never miss the past

Nickname(s): tani',Viva,VTL,Cali,Cat
Pride Points: 0

Re: I has an idea for MLK

Postby AdAstrα » July 16th, 2010, 12:03 am

I think that's a great idea! I love singing LK songs :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby vitanithelioness » July 16th, 2010, 12:05 am

Thanks, I do too,and i knew i wasn't the only one!
vitanithelioness

Postby KingKivuli » July 16th, 2010, 12:07 am

if it happens i would gladly ply them on mlk radio as well as put the voice to music
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Mike » July 16th, 2010, 12:07 am

I like this idea =3 I'm sure lots of you know how much I love to make a goof out of myself singing and headbanging and blurting out lyrics ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby vitanithelioness » July 16th, 2010, 12:10 am

Thanks! that also sounds like another good idea, and Mike I'm sure everyone on MLK will enjoy your wonderful singing ^^ (XD)
vitanithelioness

Postby Azdgari » July 16th, 2010, 2:42 am

I'm not much of a singer, but I'd gladly provide drum/keyboard/bassish parts for any songs chosen. Sounds like a delightful idea! ^^
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby YFWE » July 16th, 2010, 4:20 am

That would be pretty cool. If you want to make a thread for such a thing, go right ahead! :) We don't really need an ENTIRE FORUM for such a thing, but a thread would suffice.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby axx1000 » July 16th, 2010, 5:20 am

I agree with YFWE, its a very scecific idea for a gerneral catigory. i think that a media and music in fandom whould be sufficient.
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
So the world might be mended.
~~favorite game ever
axx1000

BOINK!

Postby SnowyCheetah » July 16th, 2010, 6:44 am

I agree with YFWE. A thread in Other Fan-Created Media would be wonderful ^^

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To