Gaia Online?

Gaia Online?

Postby MalibuTrashDog » November 12th, 2016, 6:13 am

I know it's a really old site and such but does anyone on here go there anymore?

I recently made a new account and there's some stuff that might be interesting to me but I could use some friends on there.

I'm under MalibuTrashDog
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Re: Gaia Online?

Postby Tsuki » November 13th, 2016, 8:16 pm

Lol I got my account deleted on there because I used a picture I found on google as a sig. No warning or ticking off...just banned :/. The admins are power happy :roll:.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Buffy » November 13th, 2016, 8:45 pm

I just logged into my old account. I remember liking the MMO they had on there, but I grew bored of it eventually.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby CatchTheRain » December 5th, 2016, 3:31 am

I was on it years ago but it seemed kind of stupid so now I don't. :thoughtful2: Sigh.
I like Kovu.
CatchTheRain

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amber
Pride Points: 4

Return to The Den