New Kingdom Hearts thread.

New Kingdom Hearts thread.

Postby Elton John » October 27th, 2016, 6:16 pm

New thread cause the old one was last posted in almost a decade ago.

So..square enix today announced kingdom hearts 1.5/2.5 hd for ps4. All in one disk. The new stuff about it is that it runs at 60 frames per second over 30, allowing for smoother gameplay. I'm assuming it will have ps4pro enhancements too.

Sora is coming to world of final fantasy as a summon.

New kh3 screens, plus kh2.8 opening was shown for the 0.2 prologue.

There's also going to be a worldwide kingdom hearts tour for the music next year.

With all this kh celebrating it's becoming more likely that kh3 will be released next year for the 15 year anniversary of the franchise.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: New Kingdom Hearts thread.

Postby FlipMode » October 28th, 2016, 3:13 pm

Yay! More Kingdom Hearts! Noting would ever make me put another 100 hours into beating BBS for a third time, though :D I'll pass on the ps4 collection unless a limited edition version of KH3 bundle releases which has all the games in one package including KH3, I'd buy that.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: New Kingdom Hearts thread.

Postby Elton John » October 28th, 2016, 3:21 pm

I'm buying it because i'm a junkie for kh and square enix typically puts a lot of effort into remasters.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Return to The Den