Tattered Weave: Open Beta

Tattered Weave: Open Beta

Postby Buffy » October 25th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Hello virtual pet gamers!

A brand new virtual pet site launched a few days ago (October 20th) and I signed up right away. This game is Tattered Weave. I haven't been able to explore much since I've been working constantly, however, it's my day off and I'm finally exploring the game.

From what I see, it's set at a University, you can do quests for the local NPCs and you have a virtual pet, known as a kith, as your companion. You can also play games, post in the forums, collect items and do trades. I'd probably describe it as a modern day NeoPets, with the addition of avatars (aka what you want your character to look like). Bear in mind, it's still in open beta so it's probably nowhere near to being completed. But I love that about the games I play because there's constantly new stuff being added which makes it more fun.

So, if you like virtual pet games, I'd recommend signing up.
If you feel like using my referral code I'd be grateful as well, but if you don't want to, that's fine too.
My username is Buffy and click HERE for my referral link.

Let me know if you sign up so we can be friends on there.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Return to The Den