Final Fantasy 15.

Re: Final Fantasy 15.

Postby Elton John » October 9th, 2016, 7:07 pm

Just a month and a half away :excited:
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ultra Fox » October 10th, 2016, 5:43 am

Ugh can't wait lol
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby FlipMode » November 29th, 2016, 10:24 pm

So far I'm enjoying the game :) I played through the first chapter and I like what I've played. There's some interesting if a little bizarre gameplay elements in the game but they work well.
I'll say it's different to what I was expecting, I'm just not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet, will have to see how the game progresses.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » November 30th, 2016, 2:17 pm

So far so good.

I like how the story is about male friendship and treats it as if it's nothing abnormal. The main characters are bro's but not in a douchey overly machismo kinda way.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » December 1st, 2016, 4:11 pm

The main game is great.

The sidequests are mostly boring mmo filler. Fetch this, defeat that, I feel spoiled by Mass Effect 2's sidequests being deeply tied to the story itself and being fun at the same time.

I think i'll just stay away from most side things.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby FlipMode » December 1st, 2016, 4:52 pm

Yeah lol the side quests are such blatant filler in this gane. "Catch and cook a fish for the cat to eat." GOTY 10/10
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » December 1st, 2016, 4:53 pm

Since you can mostly just ignore the sidestuff, it makes my opinion of the game go up. The main game is legitimately good.

Based on what i've heard, the main game is 20 hours long - great for replays.
Elton John
I’m with you

Previous

Return to The Den