Your very first video game

Re: Your very first video game

Postby Ninaroja » January 11th, 2014, 11:51 pm

Pretty sure the first game I ever physically played that wasn't educational (and didn't actually own) was a Donkey Kong game on the N64. I was very young, maybe only like 2, but I can remember the game sticking up out of the system, and I remember the kid who owned it wasn't too happy to be sharing it with me (I remember him yelling at his mum "she can't play Donkey Kong!")
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby MooLion » February 3rd, 2014, 2:54 pm

Street Fighter II or III for the SNES might have been the first game I played. :D
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Buffy » February 3rd, 2014, 6:01 pm

I've never had my own console before, so my first video game was actually Final Fantasy X on my brother's PlayStation 2. I never got to complete the game because he moved out before I got the chance, but I did play it quite a bit. Very enjoyable. :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KingKivuli » February 3rd, 2014, 6:57 pm

oh jeez er.... I am pretty s ure it was super mario on the orginal gameboy.. as for what I owned defiantly Spyro the Dragon
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Wilfre » March 4th, 2014, 3:48 am

Lion King on DOS! Took me so long to beat it. |D
thanks for the sig, Julie Skywalker!

~*Collector of TLK Merchandise for over 15 years*~

| flavors | lastfm | youtube | deviantart | collectors quest | pandora | tumblr | google+ | furaffinity | weasyl | nabyn |
Wilfre
#Serious TLK collector#

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

icon by Book-of-Life on deviantART!

Nickname(s): Nanuq (my real name)
Pride Points: 0

Postby TomCat » July 7th, 2014, 9:18 pm

Last edited by TomCat on October 10th, 2016, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TomCat
Lala kahle, my dear sister...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » July 16th, 2014, 5:30 pm

Pretty sure Pokemon Red was my first game I ever owned but I use to play on my Cousins N64 on Mario and use to play Sonic on the Megadrive in Hospital. But Pokemon Red is the one that sticks out more.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Katelyn23 » July 18th, 2014, 4:44 am

I believe the first video game I played was Mario Party 1 back on the day my brother purchased our old N64.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Timitu » July 26th, 2014, 3:46 pm

My very first video game was Hero's Quest 1. Later renamed to Quest for Glory. I was 3 years old when it first came out and my parents already had the Kings Quest and Space Quest series so they got this one too. Of course I could not do much back then but this introduced me to computer games and I would sit there and move the character around on the screen. By 4 I was pushing mom out of the way to play on my own. (But calling her back if I needed to type something. It took me YEARS to learn to spell. But this game was one of the reasons I wanted to learn.) :)

Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » August 24th, 2014, 4:30 am

Mario Kart 64, Second game Goldeneye 007. Pro at both even as a baby
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

PreviousNext

Return to The Den