The last video game you played?

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby Carl » December 14th, 2016, 10:35 pm

Pokémon Sun. Finally got back around to it. Maybe I'll actually go ahead and finish it soon lol.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SimbasMate » December 15th, 2016, 1:17 am

Skyrim
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby FlipMode » December 16th, 2016, 12:43 am

Super Mario World
Also played a little bit of Disney art Academy which confirmed my theory that yes, even in a game that teaches you how to draw, I'm still terrible at drawing.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Lionkingview » December 16th, 2016, 8:37 am

Assassins Creed 3

I've recently had two almost magical moments while playing. First i encountered a stag near a hillside. Was about to shot it with my Bow n' Arrow but then i reconsidered given just how majestic it looked against the golden artificiall sun. The other time i encountered a belling stag on a clearing during the night. Once again majestic as can be. Now someone should have the audacity to tell me that videogames aren't art.
ImageImage
But in the end, the human soul
will ever reach for the truth
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 6

Postby Carl » December 18th, 2016, 4:46 am

I played some Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 with my brother, two cousins and an uncle today. Didn't really have internet, but something like that woulda been a nice break anyway. It was my uncle's first time playing a Dragon Ball game and he didn't do too bad. If he practices up I'll be in trouble. :lol3:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby xKendo » December 18th, 2016, 3:45 pm

OverWatch. I'm trying to get used to the PlayStation Controller before I try Final Fantasy for the first time :P
Reaper ftw btw
xKendo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Panda-chan » December 27th, 2016, 5:16 am

Final Fantasy VII. Not a bad game so far :)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Carl » December 28th, 2016, 3:19 am

Overcooked. My sister and I played through the free Christmas DLC today.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Buffy » December 28th, 2016, 8:11 am

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Absolutely loved it! I beat it in half a day (just under 12 hours I think), and I've never played a game THAT quickly. I absolutely adored it and I hope to get started on the second one during the New Year's Weekend.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby xKendo » January 2nd, 2017, 5:59 am

Still playing Overwatch :lol:
xKendo

Pride Points: 8

PreviousNext

Return to The Den