What movies have you watched recently?

Re: What movies have you watched recently?

Postby Gaze » November 23rd, 2016, 3:19 am

amelie and good burger
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby The Spirit of Life » November 24th, 2016, 7:48 pm

Jurassic Park
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Soren » November 24th, 2016, 8:25 pm

Epic.

My seventh favorite animated movie.
Chasing Cars Sig by SimbasMate

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I may return.

Nickname(s): Hummingbird, Kiaraholic, Stranger, Dumbo, Balto
Pride Points: 31

Postby xKendo » November 28th, 2016, 1:19 am

Trolls

I couldn't expect nothing less from DreamWorks Animation, the movie is amazing :cutenala:
xKendo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Marizzle » November 28th, 2016, 2:15 am

Re-watched 'Into The Woods'. Probably my favourite Disney live-action movie. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Squeely » November 28th, 2016, 6:06 am

Re-watched John Carpenter's The Thing the day before Halloween. One of the best special effects spectacles and one of the best horror films!

Re-watched Disney's Tarzan. Still a beautifully-done, near-perfect film.

Saw Moana the day it came out, even more beautiful and perfect than the high standards set by Tarzan. I can't think of a thing wrong with it. Well worth the price of a movie ticket.

Life of Pi was free On-Demand, so my mom and I watched it. It was really good.

Does the CBS special How the Grinch Stole Christmas count as a movie, even though it's only around a half-hour long? It's easily one of the best Christmas specials. You can't go wrong with Chuck Jones' signature animation, and the way the narrator completely roasts the Grinch is just priceless.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Panpardus » December 10th, 2016, 7:54 pm

I randomly watched Phone Booth about three weeks ago when happened to be flipped to on TV, though I think we'd already missed the first 20 minutes or so. I don't usually go for thrillers but this one was pretty good.

I had to re-watch BBC's god-awful Walking with Dinosaurs movie about two weeks ago because my sister likes it. (I've tried to show her the original documentary version but she complained that it was boring.)

I watched Mulan with my little sisters over Thanksgiving weekend. They were both generally unimpressed and collectively missed most of the third act, but it helped me remember why I liked the movie in the first place.

I finally got to see the entirety of the 'live action' The Jungle Book this week on Netflix, and I really liked it. It's a movie I'd have rather seen on the big screen (I usually only limit my movie-going experiences to films that are meant to be a real visual experience) but I didn't have the money nor time to see it while it was in theaters.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Gaze » December 10th, 2016, 8:27 pm

I watched "The Three Dogateers" on netflix. it was truly unbelievable
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Carl » December 13th, 2016, 11:38 pm

Finding Nemo (rewatch) and Finding Dory. They're both really good movies, and I'm so glad I got them both for the price of one. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » December 14th, 2016, 1:26 am

The Danish Girl :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to The Den