The Walking Dead

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby Carl » December 2nd, 2015, 7:38 am

Yep, watched it Sunday night when it aired (I'm in the US). It was really intense and such a cliffhanger. February is a forever away!
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shawry111 » December 2nd, 2015, 7:39 am

I know right? Possible spoiler...

You know about Negan right? If not I will say no more...
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby Carl » December 2nd, 2015, 7:43 am

I know he's appearing in the series and he's a comic character but nothing more. As I said I haven't even reached Alexandria in the comics yet. I heard he makes his appearance in issue #100, and I'm ready for #62.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Shawry111 » December 3rd, 2015, 9:16 am

Oh so you don't know about what he does? The comics are really screwed up with the TV show at the moment he wasn't supposed to come in yet so it's kind of frightening.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » March 7th, 2016, 8:57 pm

The comics and the show are never fully in sync, first of all. The Woodbury stuff went down vastly differently in both, as did Hershel's farm, and the circumstances of Rick being left in the hospital at the beginning. A lot of the stuff in Alexandria was way different too. That said I've read most of the comics now, and while things are different, Negan isn't early. I can't figure out why people kept saying that, because his entrance thusfar is, if anything, delayed. Especially since I hear he himself won't be seen until the season finale.

Just a reminder to anyone looking to talk about the latest info to be considerate and put it inside a spoiler.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Tsuki » March 22nd, 2016, 2:01 pm

So...the recent episode. Just...what!?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » March 22nd, 2016, 9:26 pm

I know right? That ending... where they going with that?
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Shawry111 » March 28th, 2016, 5:51 am

That was a shocker all right, not really sure where they were going with that or the point of it. I was thinking, well nothing bad has happened yet so... Then bam, and Eugene has some guts for doing what he did... Oh dear. Well only 3 hours until the next episode here. :D

Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Postby Tsuki » March 28th, 2016, 11:12 pm

I really hope that's not what I think it is.....Had to replay the scene over and over and yes it was his gun that went off....But I hope said person is still alive otherwise I'm sorry but I think it'll be rather boring without this character :/
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » March 28th, 2016, 11:35 pm

The rule with the show always is if they aren't shown to be dead they aren't--yet, at least. I have some ideas as to what's coming next, and I think this will work out. I could well be wrong though. I don't think the show would become boring in the event I'm wrong, but it would definitely suck.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to The Den