Regular Show!

Re: Regular Show!

Postby MurderVictim » January 13th, 2013, 11:21 am

@Wolf Song: Eh, it's not for everyone. I love it, but I can see why others wouldn't. :)

Here's a question for people: What do you all think of Thomas? Personally, it feels like he was thrown in there just to be a savior in Exit 9B. And now they can't just have him disappear, so it feels like he's been demoted to a background character for the most part. They've given him barely any screentime, and I really wish they would as he is an interesting character, in my opinion. Maybe we'll see more of him in the next season...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Murder, MV
Pride Points: 4

Re: Regular Show

Postby Timon the great » July 25th, 2016, 9:13 am

"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Previous

Return to The Den